Carnival Maritime GmbH is part of Carnival Corporation and serves the brands of AIDA Cruises and Costa Crociere as their marine service unit. The company bundles marine operation competencies and best practices providing the highest safety, health, environmental and compliance standards for cruising. With the aspiration of achieving net carbon-neutral ship operations by 2050, Carnival Maritime has established a new center of excellence with a specific mandate to support the company by defining and executing the decarbonization strategy and its associated multidimensional technological challenges. With its service and innovation, Carnival Maritime enables the vessels of AIDA Cruises and Costa Crociere to meet the current and future needs of the cruise industry.
If you want to join our company based in Hamburg, and be part of our culture this is your opportunity, we are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Embark on a dynamic journey as a Project Sourcing Coordinator! Your role involves executing and coordinating sourcing projects, from defining strategies to negotiating contracts, ensuring efficiency in time, cost, and quality. With an emphasis on risk and supply management, you'll lead sourcing projects, ensure seamless coordination, and implement savings and process improvements. Join us to apply your skills in a role that values innovation, efficiency, and strategic sourcing excellence!
- Execute and coordinate sourcing projects on defined missions including gathering the fact base, define a sourcing approach, tender products and services, prepare and align decisions, negotiate with suppliers and finalize project contracts with regard to time, cost and quality
- Assess processes and spend in scope and develop optimization opportunities; work closely with internal stakeholders and suppliers to implement category/project-related savings and process improvement opportunities
- Insure sourcing project management in coordination with the different stakeholder with a focus on risk and supply management as well as project gates review
- Insure back-up of strategic sourcing colleagues involved in the same projects
- Apply company policies, processes, standards and platforms including the agreed Sourcing Management methodology and approach
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, and/or in Maritime Engineering and or/ in Supply Chain Management. Master’s degree is a plus
- At least 3 years of professional experience in SCM/ Procurement applying 7-steps methodology preferably within the maritime industry
- Having experience in conducting price negotiations, drafting contracts as well as in project and supplier management
- Experience in utilizing the maritime purchasing software and all internal tools used on procurement processes
- A high degree of result orientation and ability to communicate effectively
- Technical understanding and excellent analytical skills
- Confident demeanor, autonomous working and teamwork capabilities, strong ability to communicate and high degree of result orientation
- Fluent in English and proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Getting to know AIDA and COSTA vessels by having access to special offers to join a cruise with family or friends.
- 30 days of holidays per year
- Access to Corporate Benefits and Special offers
- The possibility of working from home two days a week
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in the company pension scheme
- ProfiTicket with employers contribution
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application via our career portal www.carnival-maritime.com.