Carnival Maritime GmbH is part of Carnival Corporation and serves the brands of AIDA Cruises and Costa Crociere as their marine service unit. The company bundles marine operation competencies and best practices providing the highest safety, health, environmental and compliance standards for cruising. With the aspiration of achieving net carbon-neutral ship operations by 2050, Carnival Maritime has established a new center of excellence with a specific mandate to support the company by defining and executing the decarbonization strategy and its associated multidimensional technological challenges. With its service and innovation, Carnival Maritime enables the vessels of AIDA Cruises and Costa Crociere to meet the current and future needs of the cruise industry.
If you want to join our company based in Hamburg, and be part of our culture this is your opportunity, we are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
You want to be involved in a role that brings together dry docks operations, budget management, strategic planning and exceptional organizational skills, then you are welcome to the dynamic world of the Superintendent Dry Docks in which you will find yourself at the heart of a multifaceted role. So, if you are ready to make your mark in this existing role, join us and let’s embark on this thrilling journey together!
- Support of Director Dry Docks and Guarrantee for preparation and execution for the Dry Dock season and leading Dry Docks
- Responsible for preparation of technical specifications, administrative tasks and budget controlling
- Working with the technical/hotel projects and fleet teams in related projects and ship maintenance
- Creating reports, statistics, controlling and analysis of yard processes
- Participation on yard times as part of the yard team
- Bachelor’s degree in marine engineering, ship building or ship operations or any related field. Master’s degree is a plus in any of the above mentioned fields
- At least 3 years of professional experience in on ship handling or ship yard business with shipboard experience preferable
- Deep knowledge of Office 365 system (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint) and project management skills
- Very good English language skills! (English is our company language.)
- Structured and organized way of working as well as good time management
- Service oriented personality with leadership experience for Dry Docks with internal and external stakeholders
- Getting to know AIDA and COSTA vessels by having access to special offers to join a cruise with family or friends.
- 30 days of holidays per year
- Access to Corporate Benefits and Special offers
- The possibility of working from home two days a week
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in the company pension scheme
- ProfiTicket with employers contribution
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application via our career portal www.carnival-maritime.com.