Carnival Maritime GmbH is part of Carnival Corporation and serves the brands of AIDA Cruises and Costa Crociere as their marine service unit. The company bundles marine operation competencies and best practices providing the highest safety, health, environmental and compliance standards for cruising. With the aspiration of achieving net carbon-neutral ship operations by 2050, Carnival Maritime has established a new center of excellence with a specific mandate to support the company by defining and executing the decarbonization strategy and its associated multidimensional technological challenges. With its service and innovation, Carnival Maritime enables the vessels of AIDA Cruises and Costa Crociere to meet the current and future needs of the cruise industry.
If you want to join our company based in Hamburg, and be part of our culture this is your opportunity, we are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Join our dynamic team as a Technical Purchaser, where you will be the key to unlocking a seamless and cost-efficient supply of technical materials and services. With a sharp focus on meeting specifications, quality standards, and required benchmarks, you'll play an essential role in ensuring the timely delivery of goods. As a master of managing requests for quotation and skillfully handling discrepancies and claims, you'll be the bridge that connects us with our valued vendors. Your vigilant tracking of delivery progress and vendor performance will ensure an efficient supply chain from requisition to delivery, and your proactive approach to continuous improvement will elevate both our department and supplier relationships. Get ready to lead the charge in driving impactful cost reduction projects and taking our procurement processes to the next level!
- Timely and economical supply of all technical material and services based on specifications, defined quality and required standards
- Management of the requests for quotation
- Resolution of quality and quantity discrepancies and handling of claims to vendors
- Tracking of delivery progress and monitoring the vendors performance
- Proactive coordination and follow-up of the supply chain from the requisition until delivery
- Actively promote continuous improvement for the department and the suppliers
- Propose, drive, and participate to cost reduction projects
- Bachelor’s degree or Professional training in Business administration and/or Supply Chain and/or Maritime management desirable
- 3 years professional experience in the area of procurement
- Excellent command of the English language both in verbal
and in written (English is our company language)
- Experience with MS Office 365 and good knowledge of Excel
- Getting to know AIDA and COSTA vessels by having access to special offers to join a cruise with family or friends.
- 30 days of holidays per year
- Access to Corporate Benefits and Special offers
- The possibility of working from home two days a week
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in the company pension scheme
- ProfiTicket with employers contribution
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application via our career portal www.carnival-maritime.com.